LPR®-1DHP-R is a highly-precise mid-range distance sensor. The measurement unit and antennas are integrated in a compact housing, ensuring simple installation and commissioning. The measurements are carried out between a LPR®-1DHP-R sensor and a passive reflector or reflecting surface.
Typical applications include 1D measurements for crane trolleys in crane automation systems, determining the lifting height of forklifts and of container handling equipment (CHE) as well as the presence/absence detection of objects (mining, collision avoidance, access control, filling level measurement).
LPR®-1DXi: reliable and robust 1D-distance measurement
LPR®-1DXi, a compact sensor that features integrated switch relays, is easy to install and commission. Typical applications include crane anti-collision systems.
- Cost-effective distance measurement and anti-collision solution
- 1D radar sensors with integrated antennas and seven switch relays
- Measurements are carried out between two LPR®-1DXi sensor units
- Robust, compact housing
- Easy commissioning
- Switching contacts triggered by distance setpoints
- Configurable with the Symeo-1D Wizard software
LPR®-1D24: highly-precise 1D distance measurements, reliable data transmission and integrated diversity antenna
LPR®-1D24 is a universal distance measurement sensor that operates under the proven and patented LPR®measurement principle. The 24 GHz wireless technology and diversity antenna integrated in the housing expand the functionality and utility of the LPR®-1D24 even further.
- Precise distance measurement solution
- Reliable data transmission
- Contactless wireless measurements using the 24 GHz ISM band
- Integrated multichannel diversity antenna
- Easy commissioning
- Configurable via website
- Simple combination of x and y axis measurements
- Built-in optional switch relays
The new radar product family LPR®-1DHP-200 by Symeo ensures highly-precise, robust and maintenance-free 1D distance measurements for short, medium and long ranges – with an accuracy in the millimeter domain. The new wireless sensor systems of the second LPR®-1DHP radar generation are even more compact and lighter than their predecessors.
NEW: By using the latest ultra-wideband technology, measurement accuracy in the millimeter range can be achieved. Together with the high robustness and the maintenance-and-wear-free LPR® radar technology, the highly-precise measurement values make the new radar distance sensors ideal for crane automation processes in harsh industrial environments.
Your advantages: exact real-time positioning of cranes, transport systems and other heavy equipment, optimized process automation and more safety and efficiency of the ongoing operation processes – indoors as well as outdoors and even under high dust, dirt, vibrations, direct sunlight, fog or rain.
Ideal for improvement of operations in the following heavy industries:
- Semi- and full-automated crane movements by exact crane positioning
- Process control, process automation and process monitoring
- Transport and logistics management
- Goods tracking
- Production processes
- Collision avoidance
Headlamp with 3 output settings, flex function & zoom
- 180 lumens (high beam) and 90 lumens (low beam)
- 3 output settings – high, low and flash
- Flexible beam, up to 80° for directional light
- Soft, adjustable head band
- Zoom function
- Lightweight lamp with battery pack in front
- Fits into a pocket
- Beam dist.: up to 150m
Extremely durable and flexible 45° + 90° hand lamp in pit station
- Can withstand being run over by a vehicle up to 1.8 tonnes
- Strong fixed POT magnet (PVC pad covered “no scratch”)
- Yellow nylon hook with 4 kg lifting power
- Charges in docking station via USB lead
- Use f.inst. the 5V charger from your phone, PC, etc. as charging device
- Use the pit station as a steady base, if you want to use the lamp as a table lamp
- Bring the lamp along and use the magnet and hook in various work positions
- With the 350 lumens, the lamp is able to light up a large area
- Choose the most practical light direction with 45° or 90° flex
Handy, rechargeable task lamp with multi purpose clip-on functions
- Reflector shaped to give approx. 90° beam angle and bright working light
- 2-step light outcome (600 to 1200 lumens) with stepless dimmer between steps
- Flexible light direction using practical, turnable clip-on rod
- Hook – attach via the turnable clip-on rod
- Foot stand – attach via the turnable clip-on rod
- Exchangeable battery which can be charged in or outside the lamp
- Comes with foot stand, hook, clip-on connector/rod, battery and 230V charger (EU or UK version)
- Light source: 15W COB LED
- Available accessories: Tripod, bonnet holder, magnet holder, battery, hook, clip-on rod and charger are available as accessories.
Extremely durable, handy and lightweight flashlight
- Sliding focus, zoom in and light up exactly what you want to inspect (wide beam and long distance spot up to 150 m)
- Bright light – 320 lumens
- Optical lens
- Attractive design – fits right into your hand
- Can break 1-layer glass in emergency
- Shock proof from a height of 1 meter
- Complete with batteries, lanyard and deluxe belt pouch.
- Run time down to 1 lumen ca.: 40hours
KLIKSEAL® is an ergonomic combination of a cable gland and a grommet that does not require any torque during installation. It simply “kliks” into place. The ability to self-adjust to the wall thickness means there is no need for a lock-nut.
Rubber coated tension relief for protection of the cable mantle to avoid possible damage to the mantle of cables installed in a Klikseal the arms providing cable anchorage are coated with TPE.
Klikseal is water and dust proof to IP67.
Material: TPE and Polyamide
Size: M20 – M25
Temp. range: -20°C to +125°C
RUTASEAL is a cable seal that is very simple to use and does not require any installation tools. The Rutaseal rubber grommet with its pop-out membrane ensures a round hole every time safeguarding the IP 67 rating.
RUTASEAL is ideal where space is restricted and the cable seal adapts to round surfaces. RUTASEAL is produced in EPDM and Chloroprene rubber in both PG and Metric sizes. The seals are produced in black, light grey and grey.
Material: EPDM & Chloroprene rubber
Size: M12 – M63, PG7 – PG36
Temp. range: -4°C to +110°C
TSS is extremely flexible and handles exceptionally wide range of cable diameters. Our TSS grommet is certified to IP67 by Semko and produced in halogen free TPE. O ur TSS grommets are manufactured in two fire protection level materials – UL94-HB or UL94-V0.
Size: M16 – M40, PG9 – PG 29
Temp. range: -50°C to +125°C
Introducing a brand new flange concept for sealing cables, with an unparalleled level of protection and flexibility. Design-A-Flange is very compact modular cable system with interchangeable inserts and very easy to install. Just slide the inserts together, place them in the frame and install! Customize your flange by choosing the type of inserts you want and change anytime!
Material: Fiberglass re-inforced Polypropylene and TPE
Colour: Black or White
Size: FL 13 (134mm W x 52mm H) & FL 21 (214mm W x 90mm H)
Temp. range: -20°C to +125°C
Your process is only really good if the result is not only fast, but also perfect for you. FIPA makes an important contribution to this with a variety of high-quality gripper components.
Whether sprue grippers, grippers for direct mounting, gripper fingers, parallel or angular grippers, ID grippers, magnetic grippers, Bernoulli vacuum cups or customized grippers. Our gripping elements are just as powerful as they are gentle in their handling.
FIPA sprue grippers and gripper fingers are used for the safe and precise removal of injection-molded parts. Our portfolio includes grippers with and without stroke, grippers for direct mounting or with part detection as well as gripper fingers for gripping behind workpieces. If the gripper jaws should close gap-free while also gripping particularly gently, our utility model protected series 100 grippers with HNBR elastomer are available.
The complete coating of all four sides guarantees a gentle gripping process and prevents scratching of the product handled by the gripper. For gripping flaps and flat sprues with high gripping force, such as for bumpers, our power grippers with tight-closing jaws are the optimum tools.
If you are looking for a direct connection to plates and extrusion systems and you also want to do so without clamping elements, then you will find the right choice with grippers for direct mounting.
In order to be able to integrate your gripper components to your gripper systems in the future, we have designed a range of angle arms in adjustable, torsionally rigid, spring-loaded and heavy duty models. With clamps, the angle arms can be secured to extrusion systems.
The innovative clamping technology scores with a solid and secure attachment, even under heavy load. Spring-loaded models absorb the stroke during the ejection movement of the injection molding machine and thus protect the workpiece. With our elbow arms, also known as gripper arms for vacuum cups, you can integrate vacuum cups with variable angles into gripper systems. These elements are available in spring-loaded, adjustable and torsionally rigid models. The non-rotating model with a spring mechanism is particularly suitable for grippers that must perform reliable removal from injection molds.
Flat vacuum cups, also known as flat suction pads or flat suction cups in the handling industry, allow you to handle flat products with smooth surfaces with high process security. Rapid cycle times are achieved thanks to the low internal volume – perfect for highly dynamic systems.
From 0 – 925mm.
Shape matters: This is especially true for the FIPA oval vacuum cups, which have a much higher suction power compared to circular vacuum cups. These powerful vacuum cups are particularly suitable for the precise and safe handling of elongated and cylindrical goods.
These powerful vacuum cups – with and without bellows – are particularly suitable for the precise and safe handling of elongated and cylindrical goods. The special design of the sealing lip makes holding your pipes or cylinders just as safe as holding large flat metal sheets. Process reliability is also the highest priority when it comes to filigree parts, when these must be removed delicately from the injection molding process – even under the influence of high temperatures and completely residue-free, thanks to our materials Thermalon® and HNBR.
No less challenging is the performance of oval vacuum cups when handling large metal sheets, even with oily or curved parts. Due to their highly flexible sealing lips, the oval vacuum cups even succeed virtually leak-free. The oval vacuum cups made of NBR are oil- and wear-resistant, non-slip as well as silicone-free and free of paint wetting impairment substances (PWIS) or mold release.
We place starkly different emphasis on oval vacuum cups for the handling of packaged goods. Whether sealed in foil or encased in cardboard: wear-resistant vinyl on the vacuum cups makes your process virtually maintenance-free. Thanks to the highly flexible and yet highly resilient oval vacuum cups, picking-up, moving and depositing your foil-wrapped products or cardboard boxes becomes a breeze. The packaging as well as the food industry need sturdy rectangular vacuum cups for the gentle handling of flexible, foil-wrapped products and filled bags.
Our vacuum cups are made of FDA-compliant silicone and are allowed to come into contact with food. When the job becomes dynamic, high cycle rates demand the maximum from oval vacuum cups. Our special design therefore makes the vacuum cups torsion-resistant and ensures that the forces only act within the suction process. Radial and axial loads are safely and skillfully buffered and thus help your extrusions, bars, tubes or bolts to be handled even more dynamic and flexible. Basically, there is nothing a FIPA oval vacuum cup cannot do: We look forward to your task!