LPR®-1DHP-R is a highly-precise mid-range distance sensor. The measurement unit and antennas are integrated in a compact housing, ensuring simple installation and commissioning. The measurements are carried out between a LPR®-1DHP-R sensor and a passive reflector or reflecting surface.
Typical applications include 1D measurements for crane trolleys in crane automation systems, determining the lifting height of forklifts and of container handling equipment (CHE) as well as the presence/absence detection of objects (mining, collision avoidance, access control, filling level measurement).
LPR®-1DXi: reliable and robust 1D-distance measurement
LPR®-1DXi, a compact sensor that features integrated switch relays, is easy to install and commission. Typical applications include crane anti-collision systems.
- Cost-effective distance measurement and anti-collision solution
- 1D radar sensors with integrated antennas and seven switch relays
- Measurements are carried out between two LPR®-1DXi sensor units
- Robust, compact housing
- Easy commissioning
- Switching contacts triggered by distance setpoints
- Configurable with the Symeo-1D Wizard software
LPR®-1D24: highly-precise 1D distance measurements, reliable data transmission and integrated diversity antenna
LPR®-1D24 is a universal distance measurement sensor that operates under the proven and patented LPR®measurement principle. The 24 GHz wireless technology and diversity antenna integrated in the housing expand the functionality and utility of the LPR®-1D24 even further.
- Precise distance measurement solution
- Reliable data transmission
- Contactless wireless measurements using the 24 GHz ISM band
- Integrated multichannel diversity antenna
- Easy commissioning
- Configurable via website
- Simple combination of x and y axis measurements
- Built-in optional switch relays
The new radar product family LPR®-1DHP-200 by Symeo ensures highly-precise, robust and maintenance-free 1D distance measurements for short, medium and long ranges – with an accuracy in the millimeter domain. The new wireless sensor systems of the second LPR®-1DHP radar generation are even more compact and lighter than their predecessors.
NEW: By using the latest ultra-wideband technology, measurement accuracy in the millimeter range can be achieved. Together with the high robustness and the maintenance-and-wear-free LPR® radar technology, the highly-precise measurement values make the new radar distance sensors ideal for crane automation processes in harsh industrial environments.
Your advantages: exact real-time positioning of cranes, transport systems and other heavy equipment, optimized process automation and more safety and efficiency of the ongoing operation processes – indoors as well as outdoors and even under high dust, dirt, vibrations, direct sunlight, fog or rain.
Ideal for improvement of operations in the following heavy industries:
- Semi- and full-automated crane movements by exact crane positioning
- Process control, process automation and process monitoring
- Transport and logistics management
- Goods tracking
- Production processes
- Collision avoidance
Headlamp with 3 output settings, flex function & zoom
- 180 lumens (high beam) and 90 lumens (low beam)
- 3 output settings – high, low and flash
- Flexible beam, up to 80° for directional light
- Soft, adjustable head band
- Zoom function
- Lightweight lamp with battery pack in front
- Fits into a pocket
- Beam dist.: up to 150m
Extremely durable and flexible 45° + 90° hand lamp in pit station
- Can withstand being run over by a vehicle up to 1.8 tonnes
- Strong fixed POT magnet (PVC pad covered “no scratch”)
- Yellow nylon hook with 4 kg lifting power
- Charges in docking station via USB lead
- Use f.inst. the 5V charger from your phone, PC, etc. as charging device
- Use the pit station as a steady base, if you want to use the lamp as a table lamp
- Bring the lamp along and use the magnet and hook in various work positions
- With the 350 lumens, the lamp is able to light up a large area
- Choose the most practical light direction with 45° or 90° flex
Handy, rechargeable task lamp with multi purpose clip-on functions
- Reflector shaped to give approx. 90° beam angle and bright working light
- 2-step light outcome (600 to 1200 lumens) with stepless dimmer between steps
- Flexible light direction using practical, turnable clip-on rod
- Hook – attach via the turnable clip-on rod
- Foot stand – attach via the turnable clip-on rod
- Exchangeable battery which can be charged in or outside the lamp
- Comes with foot stand, hook, clip-on connector/rod, battery and 230V charger (EU or UK version)
- Light source: 15W COB LED
- Available accessories: Tripod, bonnet holder, magnet holder, battery, hook, clip-on rod and charger are available as accessories.
Extremely durable, handy and lightweight flashlight
- Sliding focus, zoom in and light up exactly what you want to inspect (wide beam and long distance spot up to 150 m)
- Bright light – 320 lumens
- Optical lens
- Attractive design – fits right into your hand
- Can break 1-layer glass in emergency
- Shock proof from a height of 1 meter
- Complete with batteries, lanyard and deluxe belt pouch.
- Run time down to 1 lumen ca.: 40hours